Any music afficianado will tell you that here is only one true "Don't Look Back", and that's the title track from Boston's second album. Maybe you should post that. It's awesome.
"I respect Andrew Lloyd Webber's work so much that someday I'd like to set it to music." -Phil Spector
Q Magazine : Did you ever meet Charles Manson?
Brian Wilson: Yes I did. He seemed like an OK guy, but he went and murdered some people, which was pretty bad.
"I had been inspired by an organ player named Earl Grant, who played organ and piano together. My mom took me to see him. So I went home, put my piano and organ together, too." - Billy Preston
"Will the people in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewelry." - John Lennon
1 comment:
Any music afficianado will tell you that here is only one true "Don't Look Back", and that's the title track from Boston's second album. Maybe you should post that. It's awesome.
Post a Comment